Sunday, August 12

Road Needs a Name....


Construction on the project began in earnest with the start of the road construction. After months of planning it only took about 3 days to get the basic road in. Ray was down on site during road construction and called to warn us that the road will look really big for a while. Actually it is the smallest driveway that we are permitted to build. Many thanks to Mark and Vicki Tarallo for the easement and the help in getting a road that used the previous truck tracks so we could minimize the damage to the meadows. I think it came out pretty darn good. What do you think?
Lora is in charge of naming the road. Many ideas are being tossed around. If you want to influence her then give her a call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to your place a number of times and I would say the most fitting name for the road would be Paradise...as in the road to paradise.

Do I win a free trip to Disneyland if my suggestion is chosen????

Chris Ellsworth

Anonymous said...

I think the name of the road should be Tranquility Lane. The area is so beautiful and serene that tranquil is how you feel when you are there.
I don't want a trip to Disneyland. I would like a private suite at the Merkling mansion. Please.
I love you guys.